Tired of Cancer BV is looking for a:
Marketing and Communications Manager 32 hours p/w
Tired of Cancer BV is a young, dynamic company with a mission to help as many cancer patients as possible worldwide who suffer from cancer-related fatigue. We aspire to do this by offering a self-management program via an app.
Cancer-related fatigue is the most common problem associated with this disease and we have a unique and scalable solution. We will offer the app internationally. The current English version will be translated into Spanish, German and Dutch in the coming year. We are able to do this, among other things, with the help of a European subsidy (Horizon 2020 SME Phase II).
We are working with the best professionals in the field of design, technique, marketing and business development. We are looking for an experienced and energetic marketing and communications manager to help realise our mission. Someone who has a sense of both offline and online PR and marketing. Someone who is proactive and willing to push the envelope, with an international perspective.
What you will be busy with:
- (Co) development and management of the marketing and communication strategy with the aim of reaching as many cancer patients as possible
- Copywriting various communications (at least the final editing)
- The best possible use of free publicity opportunities
- Managing the website, newsletter and social media channels
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with a positive and enthusiastic personality without a 9-5 mentality, because we don’t have that either! If you want your dinner on the table every day at 6 pm, please don’t apply.
- A (young) professional with a number of years work experience who is strong both in terms of content and strategy
- Someone who thinks in terms of opportunities, takes initiative and works independently
- Someone who is fluent in Dutch and English and can easily master our tone of voice
- Someone who has a feeling for ‘touching and personal’ mass communication and can easily switch between different target groups (business2business as well as business2consumer)
- Someone creative who is also able to create own content, via online (social) media as well as in printed media
- Someone who has experience with AdWords, SEO and ASO
- Someone who is interested in psychology / medical topics
- Someone with experience in marketing & communication concerning an App is an advantage, but not a must
What do we offer?
- A pleasant, casual and independent work atmosphere
- Collaboration with ‘big thinkers’ and a network of talented people
- An office in the city center of Utrecht, easily accessible by public transport
- A salary that suits your experience, knowledge and skills
- A one-year contract with the intention for a longer commitment
- A fantastic experience to make a ‘small’ App ‘big’ with the ultimate goal of improving the lives of many!
Does this appeal to you? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 March 2018.